Got a call from Myths & Mirrors today, and they want me to be part of the board! This is a pretty big thing for me, I just joined around 4 weeks ago or so and I already feel involved. Definitely cool to be part of a big project and get to hang out with suck awesome people. :)
Aside from that today wasn't too eventful. A friend linked me to an awesome site that can be found here. I tested out the recording and its amazing, really nice HD, I can't wait to make use of it, maybe Photoshop tutorials? I'm still working on Photoshop a lot, trying to dig out all the parts I've ignored or not learned and learn them. I'm also leaning in on Flash a bit, not getting to close to coding though, that's always been really hard for me. I don't know what I plan on doing with all this graphic design stuff but I really don't feel like drawing for a while, really tired myself out from drawing too much before and I figure I should find out what I like.
Another site I found today, "songs that make you feel better". Pretty chill mix of great songs. Check it out :) Link
I am that friend that linked him to ScreenToaster ^_^
ReplyDeleteLies! It came to me in a dream.
ReplyDelete